Gambling is a leisure activity and it’s important to understand that gambling comes with potentially serious risks. The fact is most people lose when they play the lottery, play a casino game, or place a bet. You should know how to protect yourselves when it comes to problem gambling.
Almost everyone who develops a gambling problem thinks it’s just a matter of time until they’ll hit the jackpot. They often gamble to the point that their relationships, finances, and health are negatively affected. That’s why it’s important to make gambling safer.
Here are some tips for Safer Gambling:
- Don’t think of gambling as a way to make money.
- Always gamble with money that you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses.
- Set a money limit.
- Set a time limit.
- Don’t gamble when you are depressed or upset.
- Balance gambling with other activities.
- Gambling and alcohol are not a good combination.
Problem Gambling Help
In case you need help or advise gambling addiction or any other problem, please visit the below websites for more information:
- GamCare [gamcare.org.uk]
- Gamblers Anonymous [gamblersanonymous.org.uk]
- Responsible Gambling Council [responsiblegambling.org]
- National Council on Problem Gambling [ncpgambling.org]
The objective of this website is to provide information about sports betting and other gambling activities.
All the material published here is for education and entertainment only.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites and we have no control over their nature, content and availability of those sites.
Please note that we provide no guarantee that using the predictions and tips, or any other information on this website will help you to win your bets or make money, or will prevent you losing it.
People placing bets based on the information provided by this website do so at their own risk and responsibility.